YOU ARE HOME
The name “Lapeng” is derived from the Northern Sotho language and the meaning is “Home”, depicting exactly what Management and Staff strive to do – to make you feel at home.
Set on manicured grounds, Lapeng Lodge is neatly tucked away between the mountains in a beautiful and tranquil environment close to Burgersfort, Limpopo. The Lodge is built on what were previously agricultural lands. During this time, every tree and bush was removed and replaced with agricultural produce. What was left was but one Marula tree and a few thorn trees. The site was chosen for the beautiful view that is offered from all sides with the Morone Mountain at the entrance and a glorious view of part of the Drakensberg Range over the pool. The Lodge is located on a game farm and boasts a wide array of game that can often be seen around the rooms and restaurant. Lapeng is also home to a wide array of bird life – including the beautiful Crimson-breasted Shrike.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
– Stephan & Elaine | 07/04/208 –
– Marlene van Straaten (Mother of the Bride) | 01/04/2018 –
– Morag (Wedding Guest) | 01/04/2018 –
– Marnus & Annika | 24/03/2018 –
– Johan & Marlize | 17/03/2018 –
– Righardt & Nicolene | 10/03/2018 –
– Lizelle & Gert | 28/01/2018 –
– Thabo & Hellen | 16/12/2017 –
Such amazing people and a beautiful venue! So many memories of this place!
– Andreas & Joanna | 30/10/2017 –
– Gusti & Jaice | 30/09/2017 –
This place is an absolute gem!
– Carmen & Michael | 10/09/2017 –
– Ciaran & Naomi | 06/08/2017 –